Crescent 8 in. Adjustable Wrench
21734Regular price $19.99 Save $-19.99
Since the introduction of the original Crescent wrench in the early 1900s, the Crescent brand has become synonymous with adjustable wrenches. Crescent Adjustable Wrenches feature a large knurl for easy adjustment and a tight jaw fit. Its hex jaw design helps reduce slippage and tightly grips the fastener for solid, secure operation, while the corrosion-resistant chrome finish helps prevent rusting. A wide handle design provides comfort and reduces fatigue during extended use. The Crescent adjustable wrenches are ideal for both pros and do-it-yourself enthusiasts.
- The original adjustable wrench, made by the world-famous Crescent brand
- Laser etched scale in both SAE Standard and Metric sizes allows easy identification
- Larger knurl for easy adjustment ensures a tight jaw fit
- Hex jaw design reduces slippage by gripping fasteners tightly
- "Large capacity 15/16", 24mm jaw fits a wide range of fastener sizes"
- Wider handle improves comfort and reduces fatigue
- Heat-treated forged alloy steel for toughness and durability
- Tension spring stabilizes jaw and allows easy knurl adjustment
- Chrome plated finish wipes clean easily and resists rust or corrosion
- Polished head and satin finished handle