Pocket Worn Peach Seed Jig Mediterranean Blue Bone RussLock
8088423Regular price $109.99 Save $-109.99
The Pocket Worn Mediterranean Blue Bone rises to new heights of eye-catching satisfaction. Peach seed jigged for a great feel in the palm, this handle material complements the mirror-polished Tru-Sharp surgical steel blade and Case lobed shield in a rich, timeless combination of beauty and precision craftsmanship. The RussLock knife is a pattern that was named after Case founder, J. Russel "Russ" Case.
- 6.83 in. Overall, 4.13 in Closed
- The Clip blade on this durable folding knife is commonly used as a multi-purpose utility blade and is preferred for detail work
- This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel
- It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance
- This pattern features a liner lock mechanism, along with a gimped lever for convenient one-hand opening