J-B Weld KwikWeld High Strength Automotive Epoxy
8429755Regular price $9.59 Save $-9.59
J-B Weld KwikWeld Syringe is a fast setting version of The Original J-B Weld two-part epoxy cold weld system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple other surface types. After mixing, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. J-B KwikWeld has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 6 minutes and is fully cured in 4-6 hours. J-B KwikWeld cures to a dark grey color, is rated at a tensile strength of 3127 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dark grey drying two-part epoxy cold weld sets in 6 minutes and cures in 4-6 hours
- Great for household repairs, automotive, plumbing, marine, crafts and more
- Tensile strength of 3127 PSI for a strong, permanent bond
- No mess, no waste cap screws on one way to eliminate accidental mixing and ensure it won't dry out
- For household repairs, automotive, plumbing, marine, crafts and more