Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day - Laundry Detergent - Honeysuckle
1696939Regular price $19.99 Save $-19.99
Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens. Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.). Next, select the right water temperature.
- Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints.
- Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans.
- COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade.
Add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!
To remove stains:
- Dab detergent directly on the stain when it’s still fresh and new.
- Let set for 3-10 minutes; wash as directed. For really stubborn stains, re-apply the liquid before the garment is dry, then wash again.
- Be sure to test for colorfastness on an inside seam.
- Concentrated Laundry Detergent formula is effective yet gentle on clothes, with 64 loads per bottle
- Contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients with dirt- and stain-fighting enzymes and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients
- Mrs. Meyer's products are made with cruelty-free formulas and are Leaping Bunny certified
- Garden-fresh Honeysuckle is a tempting sweet scent—a charming mix of flowers and fruits
- Capacity: 64 fl oz