Shun - Classic 8" Hollow Ground Chef's
KADM0719Regular price $179.99 Save $-179.99
If you have only one kitchen knife, the Shun Classic 8-in. Hollow-Ground Chef's Knife is the one to have. In addition to top Shun performance, what make this one special is the hollow-ground indentations on the side of the blade. They create small air pockets that reduce friction when cutting, making it easier to glide through the cut. If you've had problems with sticking, try a hollow-ground blade. Otherwise, use the Shun Classic 8-in. Hollow-Ground Chef's Knife as you would any other chef's knife—for slicing, dicing, and chopping small to medium-sized fruits, vegetables, and other foods.
- THE must-have kitchen knife, with hollow grinds on blade to help food release more easily
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
CLICK HERE to have our full Monogram Style Guide pop-up in a second tab so you can reference while completing the monogram form for an item you are purchasing - or review the images below...
CLICK HERE to have our full Monogram Style Guide pop-up in a second tab so you can reference while completing the monogram form for an item you are purchasing - or review the images in the drop down tab above...