Le Creuset - 3.5-Quart Braiser - Sea Salt
LELS253230717SRegular price $368.00 Save $-368.00
The Le Creuset enameled cast iron Braiser is uniquely designed to provide steady, even heat to transform tough cuts of meat and hearty vegetables into tender, flavorful dishes. The wide base allows ingredients to be placed in a single layer for searing without crowding; once liquid is added, the domed lid circulates steam to lock in moisture and flavor. The versatile shape of the braiser also makes it perfect for shallow frying, steaming, stews, casseroles and serving at the table.
Individually crafted by French artisans from the finest quality materials since 1925, Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware is beloved for its perfected design and exceptional heat retention that produces superior results from stove to oven to table. Designed for generations of durability, the easy-to-clean porcelain enamel requires no seasoning, minimizes sticking and is dishwasher-safe.
- 15 3/4" wide with handles, 5 1/4" tall with lid, 11 3/4" diameter
- Capacity: 3.5-quart
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Light colored smooth interior enamel allows easy monitoring of cooking progress
- Tight-fitting lids are specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting
- Stainless steel knob is safe at any oven temperature
- Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Safe for dishwasher and metal utensils
- Braised Short Ribs
- Braised Chicken Thighs
- Cinnamon Rolls
CLICK HERE to have our full Monogram Style Guide pop-up in a second tab so you can reference while completing the monogram form for an item you are purchasing - or review the images below...
CLICK HERE to have our full Monogram Style Guide pop-up in a second tab so you can reference while completing the monogram form for an item you are purchasing - or review the images in the drop down tab above...