The Ultimate Dutch Oven Cookbook
MA978164567231Regular price $22.99 Save $-22.99
Make Standout, Effortless and Appetizing Meals Using Your Most Versatile Kitchen Tool!
Get ready to fall in love all over again with your Dutch oven. Through 60 mouthwatering recipes, Emily and Matt Clifton, authors of Cork and Knife, show you just how practical and exciting this essential kitchen appliance can be. Be it sweet or savory, long-simmered or last-minute, there is little you can’t do in your Dutch oven―your dinners will never feel dull or complicated again. These are just some of the extraordinary dishes you’ll be making time and again for your loved ones:
- Slow-Braised Lamb Shoulder and Potatoes with Yogurt-Mint Sauce
- Olive and Roasted Garlic Pull-Apart Focaccia
- Plum, Raspberry and Almond Crumble
- Hard Cider–Braised Turkey Thighs with Apples and Onions
- Pommes Frites with Three Dipping Sauces
- Beer-Steamed Mussels with Chorizo and Fennel
- Wonton Soup with Homemade Dumplings and Bok Choy
Whether you are gathering your family for a memorable feast, or settling in for a more intimate tête-à-tête between friends, The Ultimate Dutch Oven Cookbook promises a no-fuss (and delectable!) answer to all your mealtime conundrums.