Voluspa - 3-Wick Tin Candle - French Cade Lavender
VO7224Regular price $26.00 Save $-26.00
Notes of French Cade Wood, Verbena & Bulgarian Lavender
The rustic, woodsy and herbaceous nature of sun-drenched Provence is harvested with an aromatic infusion of lush lavender, rare French cade wood and vivid lemon verbena. Embodying a true farm to table experience, feel the creation of refreshing and calming energy, like a breeze on a summer day.
Voluspa's unique coconut wax blend is hand-poured into a 12 oz. metal vessel adorned in Japonica pattern and topped with a matching lid that keeps the candle dust-free when not in use. Our three wicks allow you to enjoy fragrance ample fragrance throw for 40 hours. Our candles are hand-poured in the United States and feature our proprietary, clean-burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. Our products are free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle this best seller into a keepsake after the last burn.
- 12 Ounce
- Burn Time: 40 hours
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.