Wüsthof Classic 5" Hollow Edge Nakiri
WU4193-7/13Regular price $135.00 Save $-135.00
The Classic 5-inch Hollow Edge Nakiri is an exceptionally agile and razor sharp knife. It allows for effortless slicing, dicing and chopping for all types of fruits and vegetables. The knife’s straight, hollow edge contains evenly spaced vertical indentations that create air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets create less friction and drag when slicing. The knife’s 5-inch blade allows cooks to perform tasks close to hand and efficiently chop smaller vegetables, such as celery or carrots. The wider blade surface of the Classic 5-inch Hollow Edge Nakiri also makes it easier and more efficient to smash aromatics, such as garlic and lemongrass, and to scoop and carry prepped ingredients from the cutting board to pans, bowls and other vessels.
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, Classic full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. Classic knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard