Voluspa - Mini Tin Candle - Yashioka Gardenia
VO7215Regular price $12.00 Save $-12.00
Notes of Yashioka Gardenia, Tuberose & Tunisian Clove
A tribute to creamy white gardenias, pink-edged tuberose, delicately spiced clove buds with scented stalks that come out to play as the sun goes down. Unforgettably exotic, intoxicating blossoms preside over the summer night, drifting silently and anointing all in their wake with a heady and sensual perfume that serves as both muse and inspiration for this luminously beautiful home fragrance.
Voluspa's unique coconut wax blend is hand-poured into a 4 oz. metal vessel adorned in Japonica pattern and is topped with a matching lid that keeps the candle dust-free when not in use. The single wick allows you to enjoy fragrance throw for 25 hours. These candles are hand-poured in the United States and feature a proprietary, clean-burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. Their products are free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle this best seller into a keepsake after the last burn.
- 4 Ounce
- 2.99" D x 1.93" H
- Burn Time: 25 hours
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.