Greenpan - Reserve Ceramic Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set - Taupe
GR885837028072Regular price $399.99 Save $-399.99
World-class tech meets minimalist style in GreenPan Reserve. Featuring a sun-soaked finish, this set is more than good looks: the duoforged hard anodized aluminum construction makes it extra tough and scratch-resistant while also promoting even heat distribution. Each piece features our Thermolon™ Minerals Pro healthy ceramic nonstick coating, featuring layers of diamonds to make it ultra-durable and heat responsive (all free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium).
- 8" Frypan: 8" Diameter, 1.5" High, 6.9" Handle
- 1 lb. 7 oz.
- 11" Frypan: 11" Diameter, 1.75" High, 8.3" Handle
- 2 lb. 4 oz.
- 3-Quart Sauté Pan (Includes Lid): 9.75" Diameter, 5.5" High, 7.7" Long Handle, 4.8" Lid Handle
- 4 lb.
- 2-Quart Saucepan (Includes Lid): 7" Diameter, 5.5" High, 6.5" Long Handle, 4.1" Lid Handle
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- 3-Quart Saucepan (Includes Lid): 8" Diameter, 6.5" High, 6.9" Long Handle, 4.3" Lid Handle
- 3 lb. 3 oz.
- 5-Quart Stockpot (Includes Lid): 9.75" Diameter, 7.25" High, 4.8" Lid Handle, 2.2" Side Handle
- 4 lb. 7 oz.
- Diamond-infused ceramic nonstick coating
- Armored bodies deliver extraordinary strength & scratch resistance
- Durable glass lids
- All stovetops, except induction
- Oven safe up to 600˚F (lids up to 425˚F)
- Dishwasher safe (Handwashing recommended, dishwasher safe)
- Silicone utensils are best and will extend the life of your coating
- Pretreated before they’re hard anodized, this collection is extraordinarily durable and scratch-resistant
- These eye-catching handles aren’t just for show—the PVD finish is wear- and corrosion-resistant
CLICK HERE to have our full Monogram Style Guide pop-up in a second tab so you can reference while completing the monogram form for an item you are purchasing - or review the images below...
CLICK HERE to have our full Monogram Style Guide pop-up in a second tab so you can reference while completing the monogram form for an item you are purchasing - or review the images in the drop down tab above...