YES our storefront is open, BUT please read the following...
CURBSIDE PICKUP: We encourage online orders for Curbside Pickup (please note not all of our in-store items are available online). If you want Curbside Pickup, select "Pick Up" above where you enter your shipping address during checkout. All online orders for "Pick Up" are ready within 4 hours and you will receive a notification email when ready. Call us at 210-930-1717 when you arrive to pickup your order and we will bring out to you!
DELIVERY: If you are in 78209 or 78212 and want your order delivered, choose the SHIP option. We will see your zip code and deliver it. Orders above $75 are delivered for free and below $75 will incur an $8.95 delivery fee.
Deliveries are done Monday - Saturday; order marked for delivery on Sunday will be delivered on the following Monday. Orders placed by 1pm will be delivered that same day between 3-5 pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be delivered the following day.
IN STORE SHOPPING: Due to the best interest of our employees and our community, we are following the below health safety measures. We are taking this threat seriously and hope you all to do the same. We hope these guidelines will allow us to keep our employees and community safe and healthy...
BEFORE ENTERING OUR STORE, PLEASE BE AWARE:
- Credit card payments are strongly encouraged to limit the exchange of cash
- You may be asked to hold your items for scanning and/or to bag your own items after payment
- Please maintain a minimum 6 ft distance from our employees and other customers when possible
- Shopping baskets and carts are limited so we can clean them between customer use
- Restrooms are closed for public use
Our employees are currently following these heightened health safety procedures:
- Washing hands frequently and sanitizing between each transaction
- Wiping commonly used store surfaces frequently (counters, doors, etc.)
- Making an effort to maintain a minimum of 6 ft. distance from each other and customers
- Directing customers where they can find items vs. standing side by side
- No longer taking lunch at our common break area
- Staying home if they experience the slightest of symptoms